Innovation for Food Safety
International B2B Matchmaking Event
3-4 May 2012 @Food Safety Congress
All parts of food safety sector will be meeting at the third Food Safety Congress to talk about Food Safety on 3-4 May 2012...
The Food Safety Congress is gathering all parts related to food safety -academicians, researchers, companies, sector professionals, public bodies, NGOs- together. During the two days addicted to food safety, the issue will be handled by different point of views.
EEN-Istanbul is organising the B2B matchmaking event during the Congress. This event aims to provide the participants a meeting place, where they can share their new ideas, technologies, products with other participants and build new partnerships. So, they will spend a more effective time during the Congress.
The Food Safety Congress is one of the rare platforms gathering professionals from different sectors to discuss one of today’s most important issues “Food Safety”. B2B Event with the main topic “Innovation for Food Safety” is providing a comfortable atmosphere, where participants can spend a more efficient time besides Congress presentations.
- Are developing new Technologies for food safety and want to meet companies willing to use your technology
- Need for new Technologies to provide high-level food safety in your production
- Look for partners to initiate new R&D projects for FP7 or EUREKA Program
- Want to build new partnerships
Please create your profile for the free B2B Matchmaking event and book your meetings!
By registering to the event you can examine the cooperation profiles and decide who you would like to meet, prior to the Congress. You schedule your time at the Congress day beforehand, then come and meet your partner at the B2B meeting hall.
Please indicate, what you are offering and requesting from your potantial partner clearly, in order to meet right partners at the event and have an efficient day.
While registering please, take the Congress sessions and your free times during the congress into account and select your session for B2 meetings.
You can download the flyer of the event here!
|20 April 2012:
||Registration and submission of cooperation profiles
|27 April 2012:
||Online selection of bilateral meetings
|30 April 2012:
||Delivery of individual meeting programs
|3-4 May 2012:
||Congress and B2B Meetings
How to confirm your meetings:
To confirm the meetings asked to you;
Login from the left menu and approve/disapprove the meeting requests from “My Meetings” area PRIOR TO SELECT YOUR MEETINGS. Please check "My Meetings" section regularly. Pending meetings will automatically be deleted unless you approve/disapprove them until the deadline.
How to select your meetings:
1."Login" with your password from the left menu.
2. Examine the profiles by clicking the countries on the left or from "Search Participants" menu.
3. If you are interested to meet with a profile, click on “book a meeting” button, under each profile.
4. The selected firms/You may approve or disapprove the requests until the deadline.
5. You may follow up your meetings in “My Meetings” area on the left menu of the web page. Until approval/disapproval, your selection will remain in "pending" status on this page.